From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:36:03 -0500
Subject:        Re: Skeleton Maps
Date:   Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:00:37 -0400
From:   Michael Page <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I have always thought of a "skeleton map" as a map created with the
intent to add future annotations. Think of it as a tool to do other
mapping (i.e. field mapping, exploration).

Best,
Michael Page

--
Michael Page
Geospatial Librarian, Emory Libraries

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use
of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the
original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.