From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 11:34:27 -0500
Subject:        Persac Map of Lower Mississippi - Seeking a Vaule
Date:   Mon, 11 May 2009 11:27:22 -0500
From:   John M Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

I have a patron trying to determine to value of an 1853 Norman’s Chart
of the Lower Mississippi by Persac. The chart is 30 inches wide by 62
inches high and framed. If anybody has a ball park figure or sources for
one at auction, it would be appreciated.

Thank you,

John

John M. Anderson

Map Librarian and Director