From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne M. Perry
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:05:53 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:57:32 -0400
From: "Joanne M. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: seeking historic AT&T maps
Sender: "Joanne M. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>

I received a patron request for information about maps by the American
Telephone & Telegraph Company entitled "Lines and Metallic Circuit
connections."

The patron was at the David Rumsey site (http://www.davidrumsey.com), saw
one from 1898 and would like to know if he can find them for  the early
twentieth century.

Does anyone have similar maps in their collections (they show the extent of
the telephone lines)?

Thanks for any assistance. I've tried WorldCat but if anyone has any other
suggestions I'd like to hear them.

Joanne Perry
 Maps Librarian, Penn State Univeraity
--- End Forwarded Message ---