From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:11:38 -0600
Subject:        Information on Zeutschel scanners needed
Date:   Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:59:31 -0500
From:   Virginia Williams <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

We are looking to purchase a book scanner and a large-scale scanner for
maps and posters. One of the scanners that we are looking at is made by
Zeutschel. We hope to have an demonstration of the scanners within the
next week. Has anyone had any experience with this brand? What did you
like about the scanner? What didn’t you like? I would appreciate hearing
your comments and thoughts.

Thank you.

Virginia

Virginia R. Williams