From:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 16:22:23 EST
Greetings,

Another State agency is disposing of a surplus map case - your
typical standard 5-drawer Mayline Co. map case.  We are "picking
it up from the trash" and hope to stack it on top of one of existing
map cases.

Anybody want to explain to me how to remove the "tops" of the Mayline
cases so that I can add this donated one?  I don't have any manual
and can't figure out how the "tops" and the individual 5-drawer units
are attached and locked to each other.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library - Map Collection
email [log in to unmask]           all thumbs, and not one is green, too.