From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:23:39 EDT
2 messages.---------------------------Johnnie

>Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 16:11:09 -0400
>From: "Heidi Austad" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: east asian wallmap

You might try

http://www.mapstore.com

There are lots of different titles in this site.  I did a general search
for 'asia' and got 14 results.   I think the prices are pretty reasonable.
Good Luck!

Regards,
Heidi Austad
Senior Cartographer

Deborah Natsios wrote:

> A colleague is searching for good East Asian wallmap.
> Rand-McNally and Hagstrom's in Manhattan don't
> please.  He's requested other sources, perhaps
> National Geographic.
>
> Any thoughts?

begin:          vcard
fn:             Heidi Austad
n:              Austad;Heidi
org:            GeoSystems Global Corporation
adr;dom:        ;;;Columbia, Maryland;;;
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          Senior Cartographer
tel;work:       410-740-4820
tel;fax:        410-740-4888
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

>Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:39:05 +0100
>From: [log in to unmask] (Globe Corner Bookstores)
>Subject: Re: east asian wallmap

The Globe Corner Bookstores (Boston & Cambridge MA) offer a range of Asia
maps, including all of the recently issued National Geographic wall maps
for the area (Asia, China,Japan, Indonesia & Japan/Korea).

We also offer other companies' maps for this area, including Kummerly Frey,
Gabelli, and Hema Maps.

Our web site is www.globecorner.com.  Library discounts start at 20%.

Lael Backus
order department

>A colleague is searching for good East Asian wallmap.
>Rand-McNally and Hagstrom's in Manhattan don't
>please.  He's requested other sources, perhaps
>National Geographic.
>
>Any thoughts?

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

  The Globe Corner Bookstores - Books and Maps for the Traveller

  Browse our Catalog on the Internet:  http://www.globecorner.com

  or visit us in Boston's Back Bay and Harvard Square, Cambridge

  1-800-358-6013    FAX: 617-227-2771   PHONE:  (617) 723-1676