From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brad R. Green
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:49:38 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 09:18:33 -0500
>From: "Brad R. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ontario Street Atlas on CD-ROM by MapArt

Dear map folks,
There may be some interest in this newly release product.

MapArt the leading Canadian publisher of street level maps has just
released a CD-Rom of the province of Ontario. Their press release
information follows:

* Entire full colour digital maps of the entire province.
* Look up street names, points of interest, schools, recreation
facilities, shopping centers and more from the extensive database.
* Create your own geographical database.
* Roams seamlessly around the cities and towns of the province and print
out the maps you need.
* Multiple zoom levels from street level to overview maps.
* Access the database and add your own info.
* Runs on Microsoft Windows 95/ 98 or NT4
PRICE CDN$ 49.95

Brad Green

P.S.
World of Maps has grown and moved Nov.1st into a larger location within
the city of Ottawa. The mailing address has changed but email,
telephone, fax and our web site address remain unchanged.

--
              =========  World of Maps  =========
          1235 Wellington St. Ottawa, ON, Canada, K1Y 3A3