Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:51:17 -0600
Beverly - I'll answer your question as I send it to the list. You may go
to the USPS web site (www.usps.com) and select "Calculate Postage."
Select calculate domestic or international postage and then you'll see
one of the options is package - there is even a picture of a blue map
tube - and then you enter in the weight of the package.

Hope that helps.

Angie