From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:43:54 -0500
Subject:        challenges
Date:   Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:05:25 -0700
From:   Mary Ann Childs <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

I have pulled together articles regarding unique problems relating to
cataloging maps.  I have signed up on this MAPS-L to get an idea of
recent discussions regarding issues, challenges, and concerns in
relation to cataloging cartographic materials.  Wondering what changes
might be happening in the future in regard to cataloging maps?  Looking
at the recent program posting for the conference being held on May 12
has given me a few ideas - more digital, less paper.

Thanks for letting me participate and observe.

Mary Ann Childs