From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:40:04 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:49:45 -0500
From: Ellen Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MAPS-L (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: my resignation

Dear Maps-L friends,
  I want to let you know that I have resigned from my position at the
Indiana Historical Society effective September 7, 2001. You may already
know that my husband Fred was diagnosed with a serious illness in
January of this year. The good news is that he's doing extraordinarily
well. In fact, he's so healthy that we want to travel and enjoy life
together--and that's incompatible with the demands of a full-time job.

I do plan to continue teaching part time, and to do some contract
cataloging as well. You can reach me at home at the address and phone
numbers below:

Ellen Crosby, Ph.D.
6285 N. Tuxedo St.
Indianapolis IN 46220
317/255-3193 (land)
317/408-8312 (cell)

If you have questions about cataloging at Indiana Historical Society,
contact Becky Renz at [log in to unmask] For information about
the IHS implementation of the Voyager system, contact Bruce Johnson at

Ellen Crosby, Head of Cataloging
Indiana Historical Society Library
450 W. Ohio St.
Indianapolis IN 46202