From:
David Poffinbarger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:32:59 EST
Hello MAPS-L suscribers my name is David Poffinbarger I am a Senior at the
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point.  I will graduate in May 96.  My majors
are; Cartography/GIS and Physical Geography.  I also have minors in Geology
and Earth Science.

Right now I am working on creating a series of Bathymetric maps designed for
use in a fishing orientated lake atlas.  I am also starting a research project
to test the effectiveness of existing symbolization for use on the affore
mentioned maps.

If any of you have any information on other studies or procedures that relate
to bathymetric maps or to testing symbolization on maps I would appreciate it
if you could send it to me or provide me with the sources where I could aquire
it myself.

You can contact me at any of the following addresses or numbers.

e-mail:  [log in to unmask] fax:  (715)592-4795 phone:  (715)345-7891

Thank you,

David Poffinbarger