From:
Kati Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 16:04:26 EDT
                            *

                GIS - OUR COMMON DENOMINATOR
           Fifth Annual Nevada State GIS Conference
                 December 12 - 14, 1994
                  John Ascuaga's Nugget
                     Sparks, Nevada

                Call for Presentations:
            Papers, Panels, Workshops and Posters

For more Conference brochure call:
  Lorri Peltz-Lewis  (702) 887-7619
  Judy Althoff       (702) 348-0480
  Ron Hess           (702) 784-6691
  Debbie Reed        (702) 328-3615

PRESENTATIONS
You are invited to participate in the Fifth Annual Nevada State Geographic
Information System Conference. This years theme, 'GIS - Our Common Denominator'
is intended to encourage interaction among individuals and groups interested
in the design and use of geographic information systems.

There are many ways you can participate: by giving a Technical Paper, bringing
posters of your GIS work and participating in a workshop or panel.

Remember in order to make this a successful conference we need YOU!

You will present your paper at the conference, typically for 20 minutes,
allowing 15 minutes to speak and 5 minutes for questions from the audience.
Equipment (i.e.  overhead projector, slide projector, screen, etc.) will be
available upon request. Please be sure to attach an abstract. Specific format
is requested call above numbers for Conference brochure.

GIS
Our Common Denominator
Conference Calendar

Here is your Fifth Annual Nevada State GIS Conference calendar.
Tape it above your desk - it contains all
important dates for this years conference.

OCTOBER 14
deadline for receiving proposals/abstracts

NOVEMBER 14
presentation confirmations mailed to you

NOVEMBER 4
deadline for early registration.  $70.00 for early registration
$95.00 for late registration.

NOVEMBER 11
make your room reservations on or before this date to guarantee dates and
availability!   John Ascuaga's Nugget, Sparks, Nevada Reservations
(800) 648-1177

DECEMBER 12 - 14
Fifth Annual Nevada State GIS Conference GIS - Our Common Denominator at
John Ascuaga's Nugget, Sparks, Nevada