From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Rasbold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:35:11 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:20:03 -0500
From: Virginia Rasbold <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: USGS maps series codes
Sender: Virginia Rasbold <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

I want to thank everyone who has responded off the list for my question
about the AMS/DMA numbers and the other codes I mentioned.  You have all
been very helpful to me as I try to understand what I look at on maps.  I
have also shared your knowledge with my cataloging staff so they, too, have
a better understanding at what they are entering into the database.

Thank you.

Virginia

Virginia Rasbold Williams
Catalog Librarian