From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Galneder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:32:38 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:19:17 -0600
From: Mary Galneder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Aerial photo question
Sender: Mary Galneder <[log in to unmask]>

In July 1964, the Aerial Photography Division, Agricultural
Stabilization and Conservation Service, U.S. Dept. of
Agriculture, revised a publication titled:

Code symbols for identification of aerial photography
assigned to Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation
Service, Forest Service, Soil Conservation Service.

Section one is a listing by state and county; section two is
a listing by code.

The Robinson Map Library's copy was received in 1967; there
is no identification of the source although I think it might
have been requested directly from ASCS.

If you are not able to find a copy, send a list of the codes
to me and I can look them up for you or copy the relevant
pages.

Mary Galneder, Map Librarian
Robinson Map Library
310 Science Hall