Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 14:52:20 EDT
April 24, 1995

My friend, Herman Robinson of the National Wetlands Inventory,
asked me to distribute the following message.  If you have any
questions, please contact Mike Murphy as described below.

Also, I would like to invite you to visit the U.S. Fish and
Wildlife Service Home page at http://www.fws.gov/

al

Dr. Alan R. Fisher
National Data Administrator
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's National Wetlands Inventory
is pleased to announce the availability of Arc/Info Simple Macro
Language programs to automate the conversion of NWI's DLG3
digital files to PC ARC/INFO coverages.  These macros were
written in response to our PC ARC/INFO end users' requests for
assistance in the conversion of digital data, which is available
via anonymous FTP over the Internet.

These SMLs, and information regarding their use, are available
through the NWI home page at

http://www.nwi.fws.gov

For questions and/or assistance with the use of these SMLs,
e-mail to Mike Murphy at [log in to unmask]