From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:35:48 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:28:08 -0500
From: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: More Free Missing Maps
Sender: Marc Daniels <[log in to unmask]>

Our free Missing Maps download offer was our most successful
promotion ever.  This is how to make a good thing even better:

1. FREE! Vector Border Set Download of Kosovo and surroundings
2. FREE! "Missing Maps" Index Maps of area at various scales.
3. CONTEST! For those of you academic libraries who have not signed
up as Missing Map of the Month Members, now is the time to do so. We
are currently running a contest for April Map Specials. Please
inquire for details.

Looking forward to your next visit at www.missingmaps.com!

Kind Regards,

East View Cartographic