From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 15:02:43 -0500
Subject:        Re: Map trucks
Date:   Fri, 14 May 2010 15:42:53 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Patrick,

Now that's a bit strange, I did an article on map trucks for WAML IB a
few years ago. Here's the citation:

Andrew, Paige G. "A Case for Moving Maps with Care: A Review of Map
Trucks." _Information Bulletin_ (Western Association of Map Libraries)
28 (1): 15-23 (1996).

and I know there have been at least a couple other ones done over the
years too...

Paige