From:
maureen harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 08:50:47 EDT
I read maps-l but am not really a map librarian;
about the only maps my library collects are those
made available by GPO's depository program. But
because I am the documents librarian (and we don't
have a map librarian) I get occasional map questions.
So here's my question: a faculty member has asked
when we will get the Tiger95 CD's on depository. We
got the 90 Tiger CD's and the Tiger92 CD's but
nothing after that.  I have learned that Census has
produced a 6 CD Tiger95 set but our library did
not receive it and that a Tiger96 will soon be out.
Is this correct? Have those libraries that are GPO
depositories received the Tiger95 as a
depository item?  Or did you buy it?  Any
information will be appreciated.
  Maureen Harris, Clemson Univ. Library, Clemson, SC
(who's hoping that her favorite beach house at
Pawleys Island on the SC coast makes it thru the
nite.)
  Please reply to [log in to unmask]