From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps, Air Photo & GIS Forum
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:42:00 -0600
Subject:        shipments of US topos?
Date:   Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:38:17 -0500
From:   Grabach, Kenneth A. Mr. <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

For over a year now, I have not seen a single shipment of USGS
topographic maps in the 7.5-minute series.  I have seen several
shipments of BLM Surface and Mineral Management series, Forest Service
maps, miscellaneous USGS maps in various series, and CIA maps, including
some very fine large format ones (of Afghanistan-Pakistan border, and
West Bank settlements, for example).

Has anyone else seen a shipment of 7.5-minute sheets?  These are with
GPO item numbers 0619-M-1 through M-50 for Alabama through Wyoming, M-51
for Washington, D.C., M-52 for the Pacific island territories, and M-53
for Guam, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.

Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>

Maps Librarian                          Phone: 513-529-1726

Miami University Libraries

Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA