From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:20:48 -0500
Subject:        scale finder 6 question
Date:   Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:12:47 -0400
From:   Allison Rich <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hi All:

I have a question about scale finder 6.
I downloaded it and am using it with no problem in XP.
But my boss downloaded it and says it is isn't valid on her version of
Windows and she is on Windows 7.

Does anyone know if this is true?
Or are we just not downloading it correctly on her machine?

Thanks for your help,
~Allison Rich

--

"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend,

Allison Rich
Rare Books Cataloguer
John Carter Brown Library
Providence, Rhode Island