From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 12:15:48 EST
4 messages.------Johnnie

>Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:48:34 -0800
>From: Lori Sugden <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: need information-NGS

And check on their homepage at http://www.nationalgeographic.com, which
features the CD set.

At 04:53 PM 12/3/97 EST, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Funny you should ask today, I just called the Products service at National
>Geographic in Washington. They should be able to help you.
>Their toll-free number is: 1 888 647 6733
>
>Good luck,
>Wendy de Souza
>staff geographer
>
>At 04:18 PM 12/3/97 EST, you wrote:

Lori Sugden, Map Curator, Map Library, University of Victoria, Victoria,
B.C., Canada
internet: [log in to unmask]   voice: (250) 721-7356   fax: (250) 721-6216

>Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 19:10:46 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask] (Eric Riback)
>Subject: Re: need information

This is widely available in software retailers, such as CompUSA. Also
available from NGS web site at www.nationalgeographic.com

Eric Riback

     . Eric Riback
     . http://www.mapville.com

>From: Eduardo Pazera <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: need information

Just call the National Geographic
800-NGS-LINE
or 1-800-647-5463
home page:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com

Good Luck!

Eduardo Pazera Jr.
Dept. de Geociencias
Universidade Federal da Paraiba
P.O. Box 5030
Joao Pessoa/PB 58051-970
BRAZIL
tel 55-83-2283043
FAX 55-83-2284377

>Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 09:40:25 -0500
>From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: National Geographic CD info.

I saw the message on Maps-L from somebody needing info. about ordering
National Geographic's new CD that contains all of the issues of NG going
back to 1907 yesterday. Well, I just happened to finish reading my December
issue last night and on one of the last pages was an "ad" for the CD. So,
to whomever needed this info., here it is:

Cost--for members its $179.95, for nonmembers its 199.95, plus
shipping/handling

To order call 1-888-225-5647 or write to:

National Geographic Society
P.O. Box 11650
Des Moines, IA 50340-1650

It also says that "an online index can be searched by going to
www.nationalgeographic.com/main.html and clicking on the 'Resources' bar,
then 'NGS Publications Index'".

Glad I can help!

Paige