From:
"A. Cope" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:57:20 -0500
Subject:        Updated list of maps available, highlighted maps are taken
Date:   Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:34:32 -0400
From:   Joan Goodbody <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I have updated the map list of things we have available at MTU to give
away. The highlighted maps are taken.  There are lots of Tennessee maps
available in case you did not look at the list.  All the maps from
Maryland and British Columbia are also taken.  Note that the lists are
now separated (one for US the other of Canadian maps).

http://www.lib.mtu.edu/unlinked/maps_listing.aspx

Thank you to those that have already send me requests.
Joan Goodbody

Joan Goodbody
Government Documents Librarian
Michigan Technological University