From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:50:38 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:22:32 +0100
From: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Betreft: air photo indexing ... help! <fwd>
Sender: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Dear Beth,

You might contact Carme Montaner (e-mail: [log in to unmask]) at the Institut Cartografic de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain), who is responsible for the aerial photocollection. She has created a visual retrieval system in ArcView, in which one can search among others, on flight lines, properties, names, etc.

With kind regards,

Jan Smits

Jan Smits
Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The Netherlands
P.O. Box 90.407
NL-2509 LK Den Haag
The Netherlands
tel: +31 70 3140241
fax: +31 70 3140450
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (when the above does not function)

President Groupe des Cartothecaires de LIBER (GdC, European Map Curators Group)
Chairman Working Group for Mapcuratorship, Dutch Cartographic Society (NVK)
IFLA Representative for the ICA Spatial Data Standards Commission
Secretary Dutch Cataloguing Committee FOBID (Federation of Organizations working in the Library-, Information-, and Documentation-field)
WWW-maps: http://www.kb.nl/kb/skd/karto-en.html
WWW-GdC: http://www.kb.nl/infolev/liber/intro.htm
WWW-personal: http://www.kb.nl/persons/jan-smits/homepage.htm

Na matheis kai na matheis ap'tous spoudasmenous
(To learn and again to learn from those who know)