From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:48:09 -0500
Subject: RE: [MapHist] Harvard Map Cataloging Project
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:11:35 +0100
From: Carlucci, April <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
All

The question is, is all of the Original Harvard Foolster's message a joke,
or just the bit about debinding old atlases? I'd be sorry to hear there's no
cataloging project, as I'm sure we're all dying to know what Harvard's got
in its collection.

April Carlucci
British Library Map Collections

PS For those who might be thinking they'd like to know what's in the BL map
collection too, you will in a few months when our new integrated catalogue
goes on the Internet. Details will follow.