From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:13:01 -0500
Subject: Mt. Kennedy Map
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:45:59 -0500
From: "Gamache, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
List members,

I am looking for some information on a map of Mt. Kennedy , Mt. Hubbard
and
the Cathedral Glacier (Yukon Territory) published by the National
Geographic
Society in 1968 (I think). The map was spearheaded by Brad Washburn and
surveyed by the University of New Brunswick. It was recently excepted in
the
USGS Professional Paper 1386-J (Sattelite Image Atlas of Glaciers of the
World, North America, p.97) I would like to know if this map was
released
with the NGS magazine in November 1968 or with that year's Research
Report.
It may also have been published in another year altogether (1965 or
1971).

Martin Gamache
Digital Cartographer
Boston Redevelopment Authority