From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:22:26 -0500
Subject:        Globes - press release
Date:   Wed, 16 Jun 2010 00:12:25 +0100
From:   Peter Bellerby <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Bellerby Perano Globe

We are extremely proud to launch the first of our Perano Globes. The
Terrestrial edition, we have looked to the past for our inspiration for
this globe. It follows the launch earlier this year of the Britannia
Terrestrial, our first model, almost two years in the making. Later this
year we will launch the Perano Celestial globe, which is as we speak in
the later stages of design.

Bellerby Globemakers are a small company based in Stoke Newington,
London, and was founded in 2008 with the simple aim to make beautiful
globes affordable.

Already our globes have shipped around the world and are getting
extraordinary reviews. Indeed we have yet to not receive a glowing
review from a purchase.

A recent commission which we have just completed is a globe for a Dutch
family whose great-grandfather originally mapped a south American
country. Because we can print each map individually we were able to add
the mountain range that bears the family name and they now have a
totally unique edition.

Please take a look at our website for further details via the link below.

Bellerby Globemakers
51 Kynaston Road
Stoke Newington
London