From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:20:56 -0500
Subject:        Information Requested: GIS lab in library
Date:   Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:15:38 -0500
From:   Koesler, Jessica A <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

In order to complete a leadership project for a University of North
Texas LIS core class, I am currently working with the Texas State
University-San Marcos Alkek Library. We are working on gathering
information to support a proposal to build a GIS lab within the Library.

I’m looking for information from libraries that have created a GIS or
Data Center, specifically centers that have been built within the last
five to ten years. If you have recently completed such a center and
would be willing to answer some questions, including the number of
computer workstations or details of your software application, please
provide your contact information. I will contact you directly with
specific questions.

Please excuse postings on multiple listservs.

Thank you for your help!
Jessica Koesler

/Jessica Koesler/

/Department of Geography/

/Texas State University/

/601 University Drive/

/San Marcos, TX 78666/

/Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>/

/Phone: 512.245.2092/