From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:46:01 -0500
Subject: Atlases to offer:
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:31:32 -0500
From: "Joan Goodbody" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We are weeding and want to offer the following older atlases for anyone
that might be interested. We would need postage. Thanks much.

"Atlas of Australian Resources, Second Series". Published by the
Department of National Development. [This appears to be a series that
came out between 1953 and 1966. Some of the earlier ones do not say
second series.]

"Teikoku's Complete Atlas of Japan" Published by Teikoku-Shoin Co.
(1964).

Charles Collins. "An Atlas of Wisconsin." College Printing and
Publishing, Inc. (1968).

"Costa Rica: Analisis Regional de Recursos Fisicos" (1965) By the Agency
for international Development for the Engineer Agency for Resources
Inventories.

"Nicaragua: Inventario Nacional de recursos fisicos  [National inventory
of physical resources]" (Nov. 1966) For Aid Resources Inventory Center,
Corps of Engineers, USA and Bureau for Latin America, Agency for
international Development.

Please contact me off list if interested. More to come later.  Joan

Joan Goodbody
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Government Documents Coordinator
Michigan Technological University