From:
John Lambertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 11:39:04 EST
Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
has launched another new World Wide Web server.  This effort
supports our goal of sharing our data and information.

The World Wide Web server, and its url (address), are:

   The Office of Human Resources, Washington Office

   http://www.fws.gov/~r9ohr/

You can access this site directly at the url listed above, or
you can access it through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home
Page at

     http://www.fws.gov/

Thanks.  ...al

Dr. Alan R. Fisher
Acting Chief - Branch of Standards, Policy, and Planning
Division of Information Resources Management
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
303-275-2320
Internet mail: [log in to unmask]
FWS-Mail:      Fisher, Alan