From:
Dan Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 16:48:45 EST

I recently posted a note about a map librarian position in the
Seattle/Redmond area.  Our agency has received another request that might be
of interest.  Here's a description:

Geographer/Program Manager
Contract position with one of world+s largest software companies.  GIS
expert to manage the design, production and processing of digital data for
several commercial software applications.  The successful candidate should
be able to integrate the requirements of several teams to produce a
functional data specification.  In addition, the candidate will contribute
to product design and manage the product's schedule.  This person will
maintain relationships with vendors who are providing data.  Required: three
years exp. in European geography and cartography, including the preparation
of material for software products.  Exp. integrating digital cartographic
data from multiple formats and sources. MS/MA in Geography.  Fluency in
French or German.  GIS and relational database exp. Hourly rate negotiable.
 Minimum one year project.  Resumes to: S&T OnSite, 4464 Fremont Avenue
North, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98103. Email: [log in to unmask]  Fax:
206-632-6927.

 -Dan Green