From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 16:29:10 -0500
Subject: RE: Loaning GPS units
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:25:57 +0000
From: Kate Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Our library doesn't currently loan out GPS units, but I would be
interested in a summary of responses.

Thank you.

Kate Dougherty
Geosciences and Maps Librarian
University of Arkansas
Supporting Geography, Geology, Environmental Dynamics, Anthropology,
Archaeology and Space Sciences
(479) 575-2241
Mullins Library, Room 223D
Fayetteville, AR 72701