From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:49:36 -0500
Hello,

        After 15 years west of the 100th Meridian, I am moving East.  On
January 14, 2002, I start as Head of the Geology Library at Indiana
University (Bloomington).  The position offers me the opportunity to
continue to work with GIS, and the possibility of sharing my knowledge and
experience related to GIS in Libraries with others, specifically with
students in the IU Library School.  I will also be closer to my family in
the Midwest.  You can contact me at my present e-mail address until I use up
my vacation here at ASU (in mid-February).  I will unsubscribe and
resubscribe to the lists after the move.  Linda Zellmer

Linda Zellmer
Arizona State University Libraries
P.O. Box 871006
Tempe, AZ 85287-1006