From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:23:45 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:30:44 -0500 (EST)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Salt Lake City maps
Sender: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>

I have a student in a maps interpretation class who would like to see some
maps related to water resources planning in the Salt Lake City area.  Do
any of the collections in that area have any mapping that would answer to
this description?  I would be willing to discuss this with you off
list.  Please feel free to respond directly to me.  I will be most
appreciative of any suggestions, ideas, titles to seek, etc.

The student already understands that the best he could count on would be
photocopies of maps.  We have the topographic mapping, he wants more in
the way of maps prepared for planning documents.  He also has already
compiled text materials on the issues and policies, it's simply
cartographic items he seeks.

Ken
Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                         Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA
--- End Forwarded Message ---