Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 09:39:16 EST
Is there anyone out there that can give me some information about being a
cartographer?  I am a freshman in college, and I am interested in
cartography.  But, I am worried about if there are enough jobs out there.  I
want to major in it and minor in computer science and possibly Astronomy.
What do employers expect out of their employees?  What exactly do they do on
the job?  What cities are the most opportunities for cartographers?  I am
planning to live in either Phoenix, Arizona or near Chicago.  Thank you very
much!   My address is [log in to unmask]