From:
Allison Rankin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1993 16:26:47 EDT
Does anyone know how I can get a list of U.S. libraries that use
geographic information systems? It could include public, special, and
academic libraries, although I'm particularly interested in academic. I
want to do a study of libraries that have made or are making the transition
from paper maps to digital format.  Patrick McGlamery, Carl Franklin,
and R.F. Tomlinson - help!!  You can e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]
UNCWIL.EDU or respond to the listserve.  This message is being cross-
posted to GIS-L.  Thank you for your assistance.
Allison Rankin
Graduate Student - Library Science
N.C. Central University