Date:
Mon, 3 May 1993 15:03:28 EDT
A professor here on campus is looking for detailed maps and aerial photographs
of the Himalayas.  I have not been able to locate even any good citations for
such.  She has a reference for aerial photos taken by the National Geographic
Society in the early 80's.  Does anyone out there have these maps in their
collection or can anyone direct me to other sources?  Thanks.
Suzanne Taylor
Documents Department
Colorado State University Libraries
Fort Collins, CO  80523