From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:29:05 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:52:06 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New GIS Features at SpatialNews
Sender: [log in to unmask]

New this month at SpatialNews.com & The GeoCommunity

We've made a number of new additions to our site over the last couple of
weeks. Hopefully you'll find something that will help you out.

Facts and figures about the British Ordnance Survey
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/about_orsrvy.html

White Papers - a wide selection of GIS focussed white papers to
download, save or print out
http://www.spatialnews.com/whitepapers/

SpatialNews GIS NewsMagazine edition #14 - Features include a primer on
Windows CE, feature article on Inproving field productivity, Census 2000
update, and a look at a cool Canadian Gov't Mapping website - ResSources
http://www.spatialnews.com/newsletter/2000/feb/contents.html

Government WebMapping Directory - We're compiling the largest collection
of webmapping resources around. Please help out by submitting a link to
your favorite website using a webmapping server to serve up GIS data and
perform online spatial analysis. Submit a resource and you could win a
prize too!
http://www.geocomm.com/links/addgovlink.html

Top Ten Software Downloads - We've recently updated our top free
software downloads
http://software.geocomm.com/topten.html

Wireless mapping Software Downloads and daily "wireless" news headlines
http://www.spatialnews.com/wireless/

Column "GIS On The Street" - check out what SpatialNews readers are
doing on the job as we feature stories from people just like you that
are working hands-on with GIS in a variety of disciplines.
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/onthestreet/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Glenn Letham, Senior Editor

http://www.GeoComm.com