From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:03:40 -0500
Subject:        East Africa map follow up
Date:   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:41:18 +0000
From:   Thompson, Thelma <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you to those who offered to scan the map from AAG Annals.  I have
made arrangements.

However, I still would be interested in information about any of the
other related maps mentioned at the end of my message, repeated here for
convenience:

Please inform me if you know of any earlier population maps of East
Africa, specifically Uganda. We are aware of the 1948 East Africa map at
Library of Congress and Uganda ones listed with single library holdings
in WorldCat from 1972, 1935, 1936, and 1969 but have not tried to obtain
copies yet.  He is interested in any maps from 1911 -2002.

Thanks again,

Thelma Thompson

Thelma B. Thompson

Government Documents and Maps Librarian

Liaison to Departments of Earth Sciences, Geography

      and Natural Resources and the Environment

Associate Professor

Dimond Library, 18 Library Way

University of New Hampshire

Durham, NH 03824