From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:20:23 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:38:02 -0700
From: CONNIE MANSON <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free stuff!!

Folks,

We (our parent agency, that is) have bazillions of extra copies of these reports.  They're free and we'll pay postage.  Come and get 'em!  (Oh, and please feel free to forward this message.)

The reports will be available until August 15, 2002-- what's left over goes to recycling.

Connie

Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1995, Draft environmental impact statement - northern spotted owl, marbled murrelet, western grey squirrel: Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1 v.

Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1996, Final environmental impact statement rule proposals: Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1 v.

Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1996, Report #1 rate of harvest: Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1 v.

Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1996, Supplemental draft environmental impact statement - northern spotted owl: Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1 v.

Washington Department of Natural Resources, 2000, Draft environmental impact statement on alternatives to forest practice rules: Washington Department of Natural Resources, 1 v.

Connie J. Manson
Senior Librarian
Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources
P.O. Box 47007
1111 Washington S.E., Room 173
Olympia, WA 98504-7007
ph: 360/902-1472; fax: 360/902-1785