From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:27:54 -0400
Subject: cataloging AMS/DMA world maps series
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:04:19 -0700
From: Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We have a large collection of the old Army Map Service/Defense Mapping
Agency maps of regions of the world.  I was wondering if anyone has
cataloged these using either one blanket record for the whole groups of
series or one record for each series, e.g. series 1101 for the world,
series 1111 for the americas, etc.  I wasn't able to locate any copy in
OCLC, but I thought perhaps others had done this or had attempted and
found other ways to represent the collection in their catalog.  Thanks
in advance for any assistance.

-Heather

--
Heather Houser