From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:04:24 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:04:58 -0700
From: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Greece 1:50k I-LL request
Sender: Ken Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>

Hello, all:
A patron is interested in seeing some large-scale topographic maps from
Greece, in particular showing the terrain along the route of the Athens
Marathon (Nov. 2001).  Although I don't know the precise sheet
designations of the maps of interest,  with reference to the index map on
p.449 in the volume World Mapping Today  they're the sheet including
Athens and the one to its immediate north.

If your library is willing to i-ll these sheets for a short while, please
contact me directly, and I'll have our I-LL folks contact yours.  Thanks...

Ken Rockwell
"Just another map librarian" at
Marriott Library
University of Utah