From:
Melissa Lamont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1993 16:11:16 EDT
After seeing the announcement of the FGDC manual I called the
committee to ask why it had not come through the depository
program.  The representative, a very nice guy, said that he
didn't know and that the manual had been printed through the
GPO.  GPO says that they goofed, the manual slipped through the
cracks.  They later printed instructions for obtaining the manual
in Admin Notes.  Unfortunately, I don't know about the other
publications.

We'll take this up with both groups at CUAC, the Cartographic
Users Advisory Committee, when we meet in October.

Melissa Lamont
University of Connecticut