From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JCSI MAPS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:56:59 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:53:01 -0500
From: JCSI MAPS <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Wanted: TVA DRGs (UTM format)
Sender: JCSI MAPS <[log in to unmask]>

I would like to obtain UTM NAD 27 (unclipped format) DRGs for the
following TVA coverage areas:

32088   Meridian E      MS *
32089   Meridian W      MS
33087   Birmingham W    AL *
33088   West Point E    MS *
33089   West Point W    MS
33090   Greenwood E     MS
34087   Gadsden W       AL *
34089   Tupelo W        MS

I will trade two for one, on a first come- first served basis.  You
can consult my web site coverage maps (URL below) to determine what's
available for trade; there are 701 DRGS available to select from.  I
also have the Tennessee State Plane (clipped) format DRGs for the
areas indicated with an asterisk (*) above.  Thanks.

Trade or purchase USGS DRG maps at:
Digital Raster Graphic (DRG) Topographic Map Exchange
www.pipeline.com/~jcsi-maps/drgs
--- End Forwarded Message ---