From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:12:16 -0500
Subject: Assistance with Zambia maps
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:42:06 -0500 (EST)
From: Ken Grabach <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello, everyone.

I have a user, a graduate student, who would like to be able to see some
topographic mapping of Zambia in the region of the city of Lusaka.  I have
checked with Omnimaps in North Carolina, who say they do not have these
sheets in stock at present.  They would need to be ordered from Zambia
Survey, and would take several weeks before they would arrive
(understandably so).  If I purchased these, they would arrive too late to
be worthwhile.

Therefore, I wish to ask whether any colleagues might have any of the
Zambia 1:50,000, or 1:100,000 sheets covering Lusaka.  By the index map
these would be 1528 A and 1528 C.  If at 50,000, they would be 1528 A3 and
A4, and 1528 C1 and C2.  I would welcome any assisitance anyone can give;
copies made by any method, and sent by any method would be fine.

Please feel free to respond directly to me.

Ken
Ken Grabach                           <[log in to unmask]>
Maps Librarian                         Phone: 513-529-1726
Miami University Libraries
Oxford, Ohio  45056  USA