From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jay Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:32:27 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:14:25 -0400
From: Jay Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: First International Conference on GIS Education (GISEd '98)

Attached, for your review and consideration, is a Microsoft Word document
containing the program and registration materials for the First International
Conference on GIS Education (GISEd '98).  Please accept my  apology for
the delay in distributing these materials.  Unfortunately, the delay was un-
avoidable for several reasons.  Please contact me if you have any questions
or comments.

If you are unable to read the attached Word document, please check the
following web site tomorrow for the program and registration materials:

   http://ceita.acad.emich.edu

I hope you will consider attending GISEd '98!

Jay Morgan
Department of Geography and Environmental Planning
Towson University
Baltimore, Maryland 21252-0001
(410) 830-2964
(410) 830-3888 (fax)

P.S. My apologies for the cross-postings.

(NOTICE from Maps-L Moderator -  Very long Word document deleted as it
is available on a web site.)