From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 15:35:05 -0600
Subject:        Re: Gilbert Bland/Map Thief Again? REPORT IT!
Date:   Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:05:14 -0500 (EST)
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I strongly agree with Angie's statements. This whole thing was already so
private that most never knew about it. I did not until today. As to using
other modern methods to help this process, I think this is important to
do, and it will take concerted effort and cooperation on the part of
dealers, librarians/libraries, curators, and law enforcement. It is not a
simple thing to coordinate, if all parties "stay in their own corners."

    Joel Kovarsky