From:
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:34:45 -0500
Subject: Map Librarianship video
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:38:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Linda Newman <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Folks, in my Friday afternoon housecleaning binge I have found 2 rather
antiquated looking video tapes (square not rectangular) labeled (well, one
is) Map Librarianship with Nancy Kline, 4th Gen, 30mins.  One has no
label, but they were together... Nancy, are you on this list serve??
(I apologize for not recognizing the name.)
If any of you are into the history of map librarianship and would like
these, please let me know.

Linda Newman
Geoscience & Map Librarian
DeLaMare Library/MS 262