From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:25:28 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: RE: MAPS-L: USGS claims
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005
From: Russell, Judith C. (SuDoc) <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps-l

The GPO contact center database has the following information about claiming
USGS maps:

How are USGS maps claimed?

Use the USGS shipping list to claim any missing USGS maps.  Circle any
entries on the list that your library should have received. Make sure your
depository number and mailing address are on the form. Mail or fax the claim
to:

United States Department of the Interior
Geological Survey Denver
Federal Center MS 306, ATTN: Receiving
Denver, CO  80225
Voice: (303) 202-4703
Fax: (303) 202-4694

If you have followed these instructions and have not received the
appropriate assistance from USGS, please contact the GPO Customer Contact
Center at www.gpoaccess.gov/help <http://www.gpoaccess.gov/help> , so we can
document the problem and contact USGS about it.

Thanks.

Judy Russell

Judith C. Russell ([log in to unmask])
Managing Director, Information Dissemination (Superintendent of Documents)
U.S. Government Printing Office
Phone: 202-512-0571