From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:02:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Acid Free Paper]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 12:28:25 -0500
From: Carol Russell <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi Becky and the List,

I would like very much to find this paper. We had huge rolls of it about
15
years ago and like you, used it all up. All my searching for replacement
rolls has come to nothing.

The paper in rolls was much preferable to pre-made folders, both in
weight
(not so heavy or bulky, but strong enough to support maps)  and its
versatility--you could create any size folder you wanted, or cut a
single
sheet for an acid-free cover sheet for the drawers.

Please let me know if you find a source.

Thanks,

Carol Russell, Map library assistant
Tobin Map Collection
Walter Geology Library