Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:28:55 -0500
Subject:        RE: MAPS-L: Map Cataloging training
Date:   Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:43:03 -0400
From:   Carol McAuliffe <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

At the University of Florida, Jimmie Lundgren, is well-known and
recognized as an excellent map cataloger and teacher.  Also, Paige
Andrew and Nancy Kandoian are highly respected map catalogers in the
field.  I highly recommend Paige's book/ Cataloging sheet maps : the
basics/ as excellent resource as well.

Hope this helps!

*Carol McAuliffe*, Map Librarian
Map and Imagery Library, Spatial Information Services Unit
Government Documents Department
George A. Smathers Libraries
University of Florida
(352) 273-2828